Kirov Regional Clinical Hospital is the largest multidisciplinary medical institution in the region and one of the oldest hospitals in Russia. The clinic employs 286 doctors.On November 11, 2020, the clinic turned 218 years old.
Every year, more than 26 thousand patients are treated in 1096 beds, about 18 thousand operations are performed in 19 operating rooms, of which more than 4,700 are high-tech. The clinic employs 286 doctors.
The clinic provides specialized, including high-tech medical care in the following specialties:
- anesthesiology and critical care medicine,
- allergology and immunology,
- clinical laboratory diagnostics,
- x-ray surgery,
- cardiovascular surgery,
- ultrasound diagnostics,
- functional diagnostics,
- maxillofacial surgery, endocrinology,
Kirov Regional Hospital has extensive experience in treating patients from other regions of the Russian Federation and other countries, which allows us to carry out the necessary volume of consultations and treatment for each patient in the shortest possible time. This allows us to reduce the time of patients ‘ stay in the clinic.
Our medical services
- aortocoronary, mammarocoronary bypass surgery
- prosthetic heart valves;
- use of the «AtriCure» surgical ablation method in the Cox-Maze III procedure of cardiovascular surgery;
- implantation of single chamber rate adaptive pacemakers and dual chamber rate adaptive pacemakers;
- stenting of the coronary arteries in acute coronary syndrome with and without ST segment elevation.
- laparoscopic and open operations on the uterine appendages for benign neoplasms and infertility;
- hysteroscopic operations for pathology of the uterine cavity (polyps, submucosal myomatous nodes, developmental abnormalities) and infertility;
- hysterectomies for fibroids and endometriosis;
- surgical treatment of uterine and vaginal prolapse
- reconstructive operations on the auditory system (tympanoplasty, stapedoplasty, sanitization ear surgery);
- endoscopic endonasal surgery;
- endolaryngeal removal of laryngeal tumors;
- surgical treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis, spondylolisthesis, etc.);
- microsurgical removal of disc hernias at the lumbar and cervical levels;
- decompression-stabilizing spinal surgeries with the use of modern implants;
- minimally invasive spinal surgery-vertebroplasty, radiofrequency denervation;
- micro-neurosurgery of brain and spinal cord tumors using neuronavigation;
- transnasal endoscopic interventions for pituitary adenomas;
- treatment of cerebral aneurysms, including endovascular;
- operations for the Arnold-Chiari anomaly;
- surgical treatment of hydrocephalus using programmable bypass systems;
- formation of extra-intracranial anastomoses with revascularizing purpose in cerebrovascular pathology.
- phacoemulsification with implantation of artificial lens;
- intravitreal administration of angiogenesis inhibitors (Lucentis);
- antiglaucoma operations;
- reconstructive operations on the aorta, brachiocephalic arteries and arteries of the upper and lower extremities.
- anti-incontinence surgery;
- male genital surgery (transurethral resection of the prostate, radical prostatectomy, suprapubic prostatectomy with reconstruction and plastic surgery of the bladder neck, posadilon radical prostatectomy, nerve-sparing prostatectomy, circumcision of the foreskin, restoration and plastic surgery on the penis, transurethral enucleation of prostate);
- operations on the organs of the urinary system (percutaneous puncture nephrostomy under the control of ultrasound,Radiofrequency ablation of kidney,Interstitial laser ablation of the kidney, nephrectomy,plastic surgery of the kidney pelvis and the ureters, transurethral cystolithotripsy, nephrocystastomosis, transurethral resection of bladder,Reconstructive Urethral Surgery, transurethral endopyelotomy, nephrolithotripsy with lithoextraction (nephrolitholapaxy), transurethral endoscopic ureterolithotripsy, including laser therapy, nephroureterectomy, remote shock wave lithotripsy).
- laparoscopic resection of the adrenal gland and adrenalectomy;
- laparoscopic repair of hiatus hernia. Cardiomyotomy for esophageal achalasia ;
- laparoscopic fenestration of liver, pancreatic, and spleen cysts;
- endoscopic papillotomy, choledocholithotomy, stenting in obstructive jaundice;
- reconstructive plastic surgery on the hepatopancreatobiliary zone;
- liver resection for malignant, benign and parasitic lesions;
- surgery for benign and malignant pancreatic lesions;
- surgical treatment of esophageal diverticula;
- esophageal reconstruction for esophageal scar strictures;
- total and partial resections of thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- surgical treatment of malignant and benign neoplasms of the small and large intestine.
- treatment of patients with epilepsy with Long-term electroencephalographic monitoring and selection of an effective antiepileptic drug combination;
- the use of botulinum toxin in the treatment of patients with neurological diseases, accompanied by increased neck muscle tone and changes in the position of the head, facial hyperkinesis, poststroke spasticity of the limbs.
Getting medical treatment in Kirov region
In the Russian Federation there are outpatient medical care and inpatient medical care. Healthcare facility specialists will provide assistance with choosing the type of medical care you need.
How to get medical care in Kirov regional clinical hospital?
- contact a specialist from Kirov regional clinical hospital to decide on the form of medical treatment you need and to prepare documents for your visit to Russia;
- select type of transportation and accommodation;
- apply for a visa.
Once you get an approval for treatment, the healthcare facility should obtain an official invitation and submit your documents to the Federal Migration Service of Russia in order to register your migration.
In case you need additional help with applying for a Russian visa, you can contact travel agencies or travel assistance companies.Information for the hospitalization of foreign citizens Phone: 89229376508,89229684275, 89229332210 Email: email@example.com Address: Kirov region, Kirov, Vorovskogo St., 42. +7(800)350-23-69 (add. 381) – hot line of the Federal Migration Service